So here we are at the end of yet another season of Fantasy Premier League. It’s been a joy to share our love of fantasy football with all of you addicts and we’d like to thank all of you for soaking up our Select XI week-in, week-out.
We’re planning big things for next season and we’ll be developing all sorts of fun articles to keep you entertained during the summer. We know it can be a welcome break for a week or so but like us, you’ll be itching for some fantasy football not long after that.
So like us on Facebook and Twitter to ensure you don’t miss out on our latest offerings. We’ll be bringing you classic football articles, which may not help you with next season but if you love football, you’ll enjoy them. On Fantasy Football Addict, we’ll also be introducing some more quizzes and something unique that doesn’t fall into either of the former categories.
If you have any suggestions on what you’d like to see, please leave us a comment below. Alternatively, we’re always on the lookout for hungry new addicts to join our team, so get in touch to find out more.
[This has been written well in advance so if any players from the eleven below are injured or if prices have changed, please ignore for the sake of your fantasy football sanity!]
Anyway, before it’s all over for another season, there’s one last roll of the dice so here is our selection for the 38th gameweek of the season:
- Kasper SCHMEICHEL [QPR(H), 4.4m] – Leicester will look to finish on a high at home against QPR with a clean sheet a possibility.
- Laurent KOSCIELNY [WBA(H), 6.0m] – Arsenal can finish the season in style against the Baggies in front of their home fans to give us a glimpse of what might come next year.
- John TERRY [SUN(H), 7.0m] – Chelsea’s stalwart, Terry will be looking forward to lifting the title after a solid result.
- Branislav IVANOVIC [SUN(H), 7.7m] – Chelsea will be pumped including Ivanovic where the party atmosphere can charge them on.
- Jack GREALISH [BUR(H), 4.3m] – Grealish can be an interesting differential as Villa look to finish on a high against Burnley.
- Eden HAZARD [SUN(H), 11.4m] – Hazard will also be in party mood where the tricks could come out against Sunderland
- Santi CAZORLA [WBA(H), 8.2m] – Arsenal’s own midfield maestro will pull the strings and may split the Baggies backline on more than one occasion.
- Alexis SANCHEZ [WBA(H), 11.3m] – Looking to get on the end of those fine passes, Sanchez will be looking to get in behind to punish Pulis’ set-up.
- Sergio AGUERO [SOT(H), 12.7m] – Aguero can be the striker that wins City the title next season as long as he stays fit and has Silva behind him watching his runs.
- Leonardo ULLOA [QPR(H), 5.0m] – Ulloa has not had the greatest of season but will want to finish strongly with the goals that all strikers crave.
- Christian BENTEKE [BUR(H), 7.8m] – Someone who hasn’t been shy when approaching the goal in recent weeks in Benteke and Villa need to hold on to him to have any chance of improving next season.
[box type=”info”]If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, please tweet us at @FFAddicted or leave a message on our Facebook page. Also, don’t forget to like us for your chance to win a detailed analysis of your fantasy premier league squad in our monthly giveaway, GET INVOLVED![/box]
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/67444183@N04/