There are just over 2 weeks before the new fantasy football season kicks off and there’s plenty to come from Fantasy Football Addict to help you prepare. There are several things to consider when picking your fantasy premier league squad and we will look to cover the most important topics to give you a head start on your friends and competitors.
Here is what we will be looking at over the coming weeks, so make sure you return to see our latest articles:
- Fantasy Premier League Fixture Analysis – This is one of the most vital aspects when picking your fantasy squad. Some players will be fixture-proof but these will be the high scorers which cost the most. To fill the rest of your squad you will need to analyse the initial fixtures to find teams that have favourable starts. In addition, depending on your squad strategy, you may want to find teams that alternate well.
- Top Team Analysis – We will look at the top teams and analyse which players you should consider and which may be more secure options to go with. After all, the last thing you want is an expensive fantasy football star warming the bench for you.
- Goalkeeper Breakdown – Fantasy Football Addict will analyse which goalkeeper partnership might be the right one for your pre-season squad including whether to go for a rotation double or splash out on a top team keeper.
- Defensive Choices – We will also look into which defenders deserve consideration and which should be avoided. Analysis of different defensive strategies will also be included with teams which rotate well.
- Midfield Options – The midfield is a very important part of the squad and we will look into midfielders from various price ranges to suit fantasy premier league managers looking at different formations.
- Striker Selection – One of the most fun parts is picking the big hitters up front. This will depend on how much money you have budgeted for your attackers but once again we will analyse options from various price ranges.
- Formation Analysis – In this article, we will analyse the various formations to choose from and which might be the most prosperous over the coming season.
- Spotlight Articles – These articles will focus on a specific player that we feel deserves additional attention. We have already produced premier league fantasy articles on Shinji Kagawa, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Andy Carroll.
- Select XI (Gameweek 1) – In the lead up to the start of the new season, Premier League Fantasy Select XI will return with a selection of 11 players in a valid formation that we feel will perform highly in the first gameweek of 2012-13.
There’s a lot to look forward to this month and here at Fantasy Football Addict, we will do everything we can to make sure that you’re fully informed and ready for the start of a brand new fantasy football season! To make sure you don’t miss an article and to receive instant updates, you can either like our Facebook page or subscribe by clicking on our RSS feed. With so many teams strengthening we’re in for a cracking season and Fantasy Football Addict simply can’t wait for those points to start rolling in again!
[box type=”info”]If you have any thoughts on topics we should cover before the fantasy premier league season kicks off, please share them with us by sending an email to email@example.com or by leaving a comment in the box below. Alternatively, you can tweet us at @FFAddicted or leave a message on our Facebook page. Also, don’t forget to like us for your chance to win a detailed analysis of your fantasy premier league squad before the season kicks off![/box]