With Gameweek 28 just around the corner, here is our take on who we think will bag you some premier league fantasy points this weekend:
- Petr CECH [STO(H), 6.8m] – With Essien marshalling the back four, Chelsea have seemed stronger defensively conceding only one goal in their last 3 games. With Stoke struggling for goals, Cech has the potential to pick up a clean sheet this gameweek.
- Jose ENRIQUE [SUN(A), EVE(H), 5.8m] – With Liverpool benefiting from a double premier league fantasy gameweek, Enrique has the opportunity to collect points away at Sunderland and home to Everton. Boasting an ownership of almost a third of all fantasy owners, Enrique is an attacking full back who is having a strong debut season for Liverpool.
- Jonny EVANS [WBA(H), 4.7m] – With Vidic out for the season, Evans has stepped up to the plate to replace him. West Brom are in good form and will be full of confidence travelling to Old Trafford after their last-gasp victory against Chelsea last weekend. However, United will look to keep it tight and grind out a victory to keep up the heat on league leaders Man City.
- Leighton BAINES [TOT(H), LIV(A), 7.8m] – In Gameweek 28, Everton face Spurs at home before travelling to Anfield for the Merseyside derby. With Baines in charge of set pieces, he will have two opportunities to pick up points for his premier league fantasy owners and with only 6.6% ownership, he can be counted as a fantasy differential.
- Theo WALCOTT [NEW(H), 8.9m] – Walcott is in some great form, with 2 goals and 3 assists in his last 4 games, picking up 6 bonus points in the process. With Newcastle arriving next at the Emirates, Walcott will be confident of continuing his good form.
- Royston DRENTHE [TOT(H), LIV(A), 5.3m] – Against QPR it was plain for all to see how keen Drenthe was to get on the scoresheet, never passing up an opportunity to have a shot at goal. He got this goal and picked up a fantasy premier league bonus point in the process. Against Spurs and Liverpool, Drenthe will have two matches to add to his goal tally.
- Charlie ADAM [SUN(A), EVE(H), 8.5m] – Liverpool were unfortunate to lose to Arsenal last weekend and they will be keen to bounce back with another positive performance. With 3 assists in his last 4 games, Adam has shown his attacking fantasy potential and will have two chances to collect points this gameweek.
- Ryo MIYAICHI [QPR(H), 4.9m] – Voted February’s Player of the Month by Bolton fans, it is safe to say that Miyaichi is making quite an impression. Scoring a sensational goal against Milwall to put Bolton through in the FA Cup, Miyaichi is tipped for a bright future and will look to continue his encouraging start at Bolton against QPR this weekend.
- Luis SUAREZ(C) [SUN(A), EVE(H), 9.3m] – As featured in our fantasy premier league spotlight earlier this week, Suarez has two opportunities this week to gather some fantasy points. The Uruguayan is a livewire who has undoubted ability and it must only be a matter of time before he begins returning handsome rewards for his owners.
- Robin VAN PERSIE [NEW(H), 13.3m] – Van Persie seems unstoppable at the moment and Arsenal have overcome some difficult matches in the past fortnight with impressive performances. He is having the season of his life and one thing for certain is that Krul and his back four will not be looking forward to taking him on this weekend.
- Kevin DOYLE [BLA(H), 5.7m] – In his last 4 games, Doyle has picked up 2 goals and 2 assists, picking up 6 fantasy premier league bonus points along the way. Last weekend Blackburn struggled at home to Villa and Connor will have stressed the importance of getting a win against fellow relegation strugglers this weekend.
If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, feel free to use the comment boxes below or tweet us at @FFAddicted. Do you feel that we missed someone out or disagree with any of our selections? Let us know.