With Gameweek 29 coming up, here is our take on who we think can get you some premier league fantasy points this weekend:
- Mark SCHWARZER [SWA(H), 4.8m] – Despite their away-day troubles, Fulham continue to hold strong at Craven Cottage. With Swansea visiting next, Schwarzer will be looking to claim a clean sheet against the Welsh side who have also struggled to replicate their strong home form when travelling on the road.
- Carlos CUELLAR [BOL(H), 4.9m] – Cuellar is currently the most in-form defender after collecting 8 points in each of his previous fantasy premier league games. Three excellent performances has rewarded him with a staggering 8 bonus points to go along with an assist and 2 clean sheets. With Bolton up next, Cuellar will be looking to build on this recent strong form.
- Jonny EVANS [WOL(A), 4.7m] – Last weekend, Jonny Evans helped United to another clean sheet against the Baggies and he will be hoping to collect another in Gameweek 29 against their rivals Wolves. United should be full of confidence after knocking Man City off the top spot and Wolves could be in for a difficult afternoon on Sunday.
- Benoit ASSOU-EKOTTO [STO(H), 6.2m] – Spurs have struggled of late due to a tough premier league fantasy fixture run but this weekend they have an excellent opportunity to turn the corner when Stoke visit White Hart Lane. With Chelsea only 4 points behind, they will be keen to get a result to reassure their bid for a Champions League spot.
- Ashley YOUNG [WOL(A), 9.8m] – Young is in incredible form since being reinstated in the United lineup, collecting 2 goals and 3 assists in his last 3 games. With a lack of gametime this season, Young will be looking to grab this opportunity to show why he was brought to United and a trip to Wolves provides an excellent platform to showcase his ability.
- Steven GERRARD [QPR(A), 9.8m] – Gerrard announced his return to fitness with a cracking hat trick in the merseyside derby and he will be looking to build on this when Liverpool face QPR. Liverpool have struggled when playing away from home but for much of the fantasy premier league season, they have been missing their talisman. If Gerrard can continue to link up with Suarez, Liverpool goals can be expected against strugglers QPR.
- Gareth BALE [STO(H), 9.6m] – Spurs will be looking to bounce back from their loss at Everton last weekend and visitors Stoke could be in for a difficult match. With 10 goals and 9 assists so far this season, Bale is a fantasy premier league performer who will be looking to gain more points after a recent dip in form that can be attributed to a tough run of fixtures.
- Clint DEMPSEY [SWA(H), 9.4m] – Despite Fulham’s poor away form, they continue to be a threat at home, as shown by the 5-0 thrashing dealt out to Wolves. After losing to Villa last weekend, Fulham will be keen to put in a strong performance in front of their fans. Dempsey and Progrebnyak are two premier league fantasy players that will be keen to get on the scoresheet.
- Wayne ROONEY(C) [WOL(A), 12.4m] – Rooney is having an incredible season and last weekend he showed great attacking instinct to volley home Chicharito’s shot, by nipping in before Foster. A visit to Molineux will surely provide more opportunities for him to add to his tally for the season and Wolves’ defenders will not be looking forward to what will be a tough afternoon.
- Demba BA [NOR(H), 7.9m] – Newcastle will be looking to bounce back from a disappointing last-gasp loss at Arsenal in Gameweek 28 and they have an excellent opportunity against Norwich. This season, Ba has shown his goalscoring capability and with Norwich not known for their clean sheets, he should have opportunities to find the back of the net this weekend.
- Junior HOILETT [SUN(H), 5.5m] – After grabbing a premier league fantasy brace last weekend, Hoilett will be full of confidence going into Gameweek 29. Despite Sunderland’s impressive win last weekend, playing away from home is a different experience and the absence of both Sessegnon and Cattermole will provide Blackburn plenty of hope that they can collect more vital points in the fight for survival.
If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, feel free to use the comment boxes below or tweet us at @FFAddicted. Do you feel that we missed someone out or disagree with any of our selections? Let us know.