With Gameweek 31 just around the corner, here is our advice on who we think can get you some premier league fantasy points this coming gameweek:
- Joe HART [SUN(H), 6.8m] – Following the draw last weekend at the Britannia, Man City will be keen to get back to winning ways at home against Sunderland in Gameweek 31. With the possible return of Kompany, Hart’s chances of keeping a clean sheet will definitely be stronger and we fancy City to keep out Sunderland to continue their strong home form.
- Leighton BAINES [WBA(H), 7.8m] – Since losing to Liverpool in the merseyside derby, Everton have put in some very strong performances including two wins away at Swansea and at Sunderland on Tuesday night to book an opportunity for derby revenge in the FA Cup semi-final. The players will be full of confidence and with Baines in charge of set pieces, West Brom could be in for a difficult afternoon.
- Kyle WALKER [SWA(H), 6.1m] – Walker has made the right back spot his own this season and with his lung-busting runs, he offers potential at both ends of the pitch. Spurs also secured their semi-final spot with an impressive win over Bolton on Tuesday night and they will be keen to build on this when Swansea visit in Gameweek 31.
- Vincent KOMPANY [SUN(H), 6.6m] – It’s clear that City have missed the big Belgian in their premier league fantasy backline and will welcome his return as they push on for the final title charge. Keeping Kompany fit will go a long way in improving their clean sheet potential and Mancini will have stressed the importance of a strong win against Sunderland to keep the pressure on United.
- Gareth BALE [SWA(H), 9.5m] – After a recent run of tough fixtures, Spurs will be keen to get their Champions League chase back on track when Swansea visit this weekend. Bale recently notched in the morale-boosting win over Bolton and will look to inspire Spurs in Gameweek 31 to keep Chelsea at arm’s distance.
- Clint DEMPSEY [NOR(H), 9.3m] – The American continues to be the focal point for Fulham, getting into the gap between defence and midfield several times at Old Trafford. If he can continue to do this, Fulham will surely score goals. With Holt missing this will be a big blow for Norwich and we fancy Dempsey to profit this fantasy premier league gameweek.
- Hatem BEN ARFA [LIV(H), 5.5m] – Ben Arfa was in outstanding form against West Brom last weekend and he will look to continue this when Liverpool visit. His pace and trickery are a match for any defence and with Liverpool’s inconsistent performances, the Frenchman will provide all sorts of problems for their backline.
- Theo WALCOTT(C) [QPR(A), 9.2m] – Walcott has been in sparking form of late, scoring, assisting and being rewarded with an avalanche of bonus points. QPR have struggled to get points on the board and will not be looking forward to hosting an in-form Arsenal this weekend.
- Sergio AGUERO [SUN(H), 12.6m] – After missing the draw away at Stoke last weekend, Aguero is set to return to give City’s title chances a boost. Scoring in City’s last three home games, it’s clear that Aguero enjoys playing at the Etihad and with his undoubted talent, Sunderland will have their work cut out in keeping him quiet.
- Robin VAN PERSIE [QPR(A), 13.5m] – Van Persie drew an unexpected blank last weekend despite the 3-0 scoreline and he will surely have chances to correct this away at relegation strugglers QPR. The Dutchman has been nothing short of incredible this season and will provide a constant threat to the QPR backline.
- Nikica JELAVIC [WBA(H), 5.9m] – After overcoming his injury issues, Jelavic is settling in fine with 3 goals in 4 starts including the opener against Sunderland on Tuesday night. With Everton full of confidence, Jelavic will surely have opportunities to add to his impressive goal tally when West Brom visit this weekend.
If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, feel free to use the comment boxes below or tweet us at @FFAddicted. Do you feel that we missed someone out or disagree with any of our selections? Let us know. Also, don’t forget to like us on the Fantasy Football Addict Facebook page for your chance to win a complete analysis of your fantasy premier league squad!