With Gameweek 32 coming early thanks to Good Friday, here is our advice on who we think can get you some premier league fantasy points this coming gameweek:
- Asmir BEGOVIC [WOL(H), 4.5m] – Excluding last week’s loss at Wigan, Stoke have remained quite solid defensively only conceding a single goal in each of their last 3 games against Man City, Spurs and Chelsea. With Wolves up next there is a good chance that Begovic could notch up a clean sheet against the relegation strugglers.
- Leighton BAINES [NOR(A), 7.9m] – Baines is by far the most expensive defender in the game but he is in great form collecting 24 points in his last 2 games. With his attacking potential added to Everton’s defensive solidity, Baines is worth the price risk if you can afford to take it.
- Jonny EVANS [QPR(H), 5.3m] – Evans has been in outstanding form recently collecting a colossal 38 points in his last 4 games! With Evans adding attacking rewards alongside bonus points and clean sheets, he makes a mockery of his 5.3m pricetag. With United in such positive form, they will be keen to extend their lead at the top with a win over QPR this weekend.
- RAFAEL da Silva [QPR(H), 5.4m] – Although with Rafael there is the danger of rotation he has started the last 3 matches and his premier league fantasy form is just too strong to ignore. In these 3 games he has picked up 2 assists, 5 bonus points and 3 clean sheets to add up to a whopping 29 points. With QPR visiting next, Rafael has the potential to collect points from both ends of the pitch.
- Gareth BALE [SUN(A), 9.5m] – Bale was back to his best against Swansea last weekend displaying his pace and power. He picked up an assist and had several attempts on goal. Travelling to Sunderland will be a trickier proposition but in this form he will prove to be a handful for any defence.
- Antonio VALENCIA(C) [QPR(H), 8.2m] – Valencia is in the form of his life at the moment inspiring the breakthrough for a vital 3 points away at Blackburn on Monday night. In the 3 games since returning from injury, Valencia has scored twice, picked up 3 assists and 5 bonus points to add up to a massive 32 fantasy premier league points. With this form in mind, we have given Valencia the armband for Gameweek 32.
- Victor MOSES [CHE(A), 5.0m] – A few weeks ago many of us thought that Wigan were dead and buried but 2 draws and 2 wins later, they have given their fans some real hope. Much of this has been down to the young hopeful Moses scoring twice and creating 2 goals in Wigan’s last 4 games. Travelling to Chelsea will prove to be a challenge but Wigan will be full of confidence going into this match and Moses will provide a serious attacking threat.
- Martin PETROV [FUL(H), 5.1m] – Inspired by his friend; Stilian Petrov’s strength, Martin Petrov showed real heart and determination last weekend to lead the turnaround away at Wolves to secure a vital 3 points. Bolton are another side who are refusing to give up and since everyone rallied to offer their support to fellow teammate Muamba, a strong bond has led to 2 victories. Petrov has picked up an assist and a goal, and will be looking to build on this at home against Fulham this weekend.
- Theo WALCOTT [MCI(H), 9.3m] – Walcott continued his brilliant form with a goal away at QPR last weekend despite Arsenal slumping to a defeat. With Man City currently struggling where even their home form has been called into question, there will not be a better time to take them on. Walcott will be full of confidence and Arsenal will want to make up for last weekend’s loss with a win in front of their home fans to dent Man City’s tital challenge.
- Luis SUAREZ [AVL(H), 9.4m] – Liverpool have been struggling of late but they will be keen to address this dip in form in front of their home fans this weekend. Villa are seriously struggling with a whole host of injuries and will be desperate for Cuellar and Hutton to prove their fitness after conceding 4 at home against Chelsea. Suarez will always prove to be a handful and will be heavily involved in Liverpool’s attacking play.
- Robin VAN PERSIE [MCI(H), 13.6m] – Van Persie has now gone 3 games without scoring, which happens to be his longest run all season. This just shows how deadly the Dutchman has been in front of goal this season and it is simply a matter of time before we see his name on the scoresheet again. Despite the goal “drought” Van Persie has continued to add to his points tally with 2 assists and Wenger will be fighting tooth and nail to tie him down on a contract this summer.
If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, feel free to use the comment boxes below or tweet us at @FFAddicted. Do you feel that we missed someone out or disagree with any of our selections? Let us know. Also, don’t forget to like us on the Fantasy Football Addict Facebook page for your chance to win a detailed analysis of your fantasy premier league squad!