So here we are, the season is finally at an end and there’s one last chance to pick up fantasy points before we break up for the summer. What will we do without Fantasy Premier League?!? Luckily the Euros is just around the corner, which should help to distract us or at least give us a chance to do some scouting for next season. On the final day of the season, here is our advice on who we think can get you some premier league fantasy points this coming gameweek:
- David DE GEA [SUN(A), 6.2m] – De Gea keeps his spot in our Select XI for the final gameweek after impressing last weekend, making 6 saves in an open match at Old Trafford. United will be hoping he can shut out Sunderland in a game where they need to beat City’s result for any chance of winning the title.
- Gael CLICHY [QPR(H), 5.7m] – Clichy has been excellent form of late, creating 3 goals in his last 4 matches, whilst picking up 3 clean sheets too. QPR will be fighting for their Premier League survival but City will know that a win will gift them the title in what will be a cracking match to watch.
- Emmerson BOYCE [WOL(H), 4.3m] – Boyce has shown some attacking threat in recent weeks, picking up a goal and an assist in his last 3 games. With Wigan’s defensive solidity added to this attacking potential, Boyce could bring home the points with Wigan keen to finish a tough season on a high.
- Vincent KOMPANY [QPR(H), 6.9m] – With Man City keeping 4 clean sheets in their last 5 matches, we’ve decided to double up on City defenders for the final premier league fantasy game of the season. They will look to keep it tight at the back and if they can keep an eye on Djibril Cisse, they might pick up a 4th consecutive clean sheet.
- RAMIRES [BLA(H), 6.9m] – Chelsea will have their minds on next weekend’s Champions League final but in their final home game of the season they will want to put on a performance. Ramires is one of the unfortunate few who are banned for the final and should start the game against newly-relegated Blackburn. He’s been scoring some important goals of late and against Blackburn, more opportunities should arrive.
- Ashley YOUNG [SUN(A), 9.6m] – Despite struggling with injuries and being out of favour during the fantasy premier league season, Young has still amassed an impressive 6 goals and 11 assists. After grabbing a goal last weekend against Swansea, he will go into the final match against Sunderland in high spirits.
- Martin PETROV [STO(A), 5.3m] – Petrov is finishing the season strongly with 2 goals and 3 assists in the last 5 matches for Bolton. They will be looking to the Bulgarian to pull out one more performance to keep their survival hopes alive in a tricky match away at Stoke.
- Jean BEAUSEJOUR [WOL(H), 5.0m] – Wigan secured their Premier League status with a win over Blackburn in Gameweek 37 and will be looking to put in one final performance for their home fans against Wolves. Beausejour has got 3 assists in his last 5 games and against Wolves, he will have chances to add to his points tally.
- Emmanuel ADEBAYOR [FUL(H), 9.2m] – Adebayor has been brilliant for Spurs this season but it remains to be seen whether Harry will make a bid in the summer. However, 3 goals in his last 2 games shows how important the Togolese man is to their cause and he will have one more chance to encourage Redknapp to bring him to North London on a permanent basis.
- Sergio AGUERO(C) [QPR(H), 11.2m] – Aguero is another City player who is in brilliant form with 5 goals and 3 assists in his last 5 matches. City will look to Aguero to once again play an important role in the final game of the season where a win will make them the Premier League champions.
- Robin VAN PERSIE [WBA(A), 13.2m] – Van Persie has been incredible this season and Wenger will be hoping that the Dutchman can grab some important goals to secure the 3rd-place Champions League spot. If Arsenal are to get a result, RVP will be key and given half a chance, he will tuck it away.
If you have any opinions on the Fantasy Football Addict Select XI, feel free to use the comment boxes below or tweet us at @FFAddicted. Do you feel that we missed someone out or disagree with any of our selections? Let us know. Also, don’t forget to like us on the Fantasy Football Addict Facebook page for your chance to win a detailed analysis of your fantasy premier league squad!